Estensione nazionale (ccTLD) per la Francia..
Server whois: whois.afnic.fr
REQUISITI PER IL REGISTRANTE:
REQUISITI SERVER DNS:
I domini .fr devono fare riferimento a server DNS correttamente configurati e che rispettino le caratteristiche specificate di seguito.
il registry AFNIC esegue un test preventivo sui server DNS; quindi, la richiesta di registrazione dominio fallirà se i server DNS indicati non sono correttamente configurati.
Raccomaniamo di utilizzare i nostri server DNS, correttamente configurati per supportare i domini .fr!
Se l’utente decide di utilizzare altri server DNS (propri o di altro provider), è a sua cura e responsabilità la relativa configurazione.
- the zone is installed on all the name servers (at least two servers)
- the zone contact (RNAME) is legal;
- the serial number of the zone is the same on each of the servers;
- the values in the different fields of the SOA must comply with the following constraints
- FIELD – Minimum Value – Maximum Value
- Expires – 1 week – 100 weeks
- Minimum – 3 minutes – 1 week
- Refresh – 1 hour – 2 days
- Retry – 15 minutes – 1 day
- the value of the retry field is lower than that of the refresh field, and
- the value of the expire field is far higher (at least seven times) than that of the refresh field;
- the “TLL” duration in the SOA specifies the TLL for negative responses (NXDOMAIN) and must not be greater than one day;
- the “TLL” duration must be at least one hour for SOA and NS registrations;
- the list of name servers for the zone returned by the server, corresponds with the list of servers stated in the Request;
- the hostmaster address for the zone is valid and can be contacted
Configuration of name servers:
- the server has international IP connectivity;
- the server can be contacted seven days a week, 24 hours a day;
- it must be possible to access the DNS service on port 53 in UDP and TCP for packets sent from any machine over the Internet;
- the server is authoritative for the zone requested;
- for the “.in-addr.arpa” and “.” .fr zones, the server must obtain a correct list of the corresponding name servers and is not authoritative if it does not
- appear in this list. The server addresses specified must be correct;
- the server obtains the correct address for each of the other servers in the zone;
- the server carries out checksums on the UDP packets and generates IP packets with a TLL of at least 64;
- the server does not forward requests to one of the AFNIC servers, it must be possible to obtain the names of the servers from their IP addresses.
- AFNIC performs a zone pre-check. You may perform this pre-check by yourself to check if the nameservers are correct: http://www.zonecheck.fr
IDN: non ammessi
TEMPO MEDIO DI ATTVAZIONE PER NUOVI DOMINI: 2 gg. lavorativi